News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harmonic Percolator

Started by Thewintersoldier, February 15, 2021, 10:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

This is another cool fuzz. I bought the board over a year ago and never got to it. This thing is nasty sounding, and the diode lift makes it really versatile...more open and lots of volume. Went with OG specs over the ones in the pepper spray build doc. Luke Cage on the front, and if you know the show then you know he doesn't drink coffee...lol no film decal on yellow tayda powder coated enclosure.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

Haha every board I have is something I bought over a year ago. This one looks great as usual. I've been watching Luke Cage lately and I love the soundtrack

jimilee

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Killer work Chris! Hope you are staying warm, the polar vortex is kicking my ass over here, -20 outside!

dawson

I like how that twisted "spine" of wires looks in there.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

culturejam

Very nice.

I would be mildly concerned about twisting together the input and output wires, but if you don't have any noise/oscillation issues, then I suppose it's fine.  8)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: culturejam on February 17, 2021, 07:14:13 AM
Very nice.

I would be mildly concerned about twisting together the input and output wires, but if you don't have any noise/oscillation issues, then I suppose it's fine.  8)
When someone smarter than me offers advise, I take it. I untwisted them and made sure they weren't touching. Thanks for the heads-up, I wasnt thinking about it when I did it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?