News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Non-deluxe Man O' War Coming Back?

Started by Micpoc, February 20, 2021, 06:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micpoc

Is it just temporarily out of stock, or is it being discontinued?

madbean

It's not discontinued. I'm happy to get some more. There just hasn't been any demand for it since it ran out several months ago so I haven't re-stocked it.

Anyway, I am placing an order this coming week so I will put in for some ManOWar at the same time.

Micpoc

Wow! Great, thanks Brian. Can the Deluxe be wired up without the modulation? I have not looked closely at the PDF for it.

madbean

Quote from: Micpoc on February 20, 2021, 06:36:24 PM
Wow! Great, thanks Brian. Can the Deluxe be wired up without the modulation? I have not looked closely at the PDF for it.

Sure. Just omit the entire LFO area that starts at R54 and ends with the Depth pot and LDR. If you do that you still have the the same delay time but no modulation.

Micpoc

Quote from: madbean on February 20, 2021, 06:50:36 PMSure. Just omit the entire LFO area that starts at R54 and ends with the Depth pot and LDR. If you do that you still have the the same delay time but no modulation.

Thanks. Does that mean everything in the lower left portion of the schematic, i.e. R54–63, C41–43, IC7, RATE pot, T/O/S switch, LED3, D4, LDR, and DEPTH pot? No jumpers necessary?

I tried uploading an image to illustrate, but it would not appear in the preview.