News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Gas Tank + Junk Trunk Boxing Question

Started by mickey.bellinello, March 02, 2021, 03:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickey.bellinello

Hi to All!

Very simple question. I ordered a Gas Tank and a Junk Trunk PCB, I'd like to box them in one enclosure with two switches for activation. I don't have the exact measures of the pcbs so I don't know which enclousure order to fit them without problems. Any suggestion?

Thanks

madbean

2.3" x 2.925" - Junk Trunk
2.3" x 2.675" - GasTank

I think a 1790NS would be a comfortable fit -  5.70" x 4.70" x 1.50". Maybe it's possible to go smaller.

mickey.bellinello

wizestwizard

Did you finish the board(s) for this yet? I just finished up a junk trunk and am experiencing a massive volume drop with it engaged. It passes signal, and the effect is working, but the volume drop is to the point where it's currently unusable. All my voltages are correct per the build doc, so I'm curious if you've experienced anything similar? Thanks!

mickey.bellinello

Quote from: wizestwizard on March 08, 2021, 09:55:53 AM
Did you finish the board(s) for this yet? I just finished up a junk trunk and am experiencing a massive volume drop with it engaged. It passes signal, and the effect is working, but the volume drop is to the point where it's currently unusable. All my voltages are correct per the build doc, so I'm curious if you've experienced anything similar? Thanks!

Hi! Really? Did you check that all works right?

At the moment i'm still waiting to receive the pcb (i live in italy so it takes times to arrive).

When i'll receive it i'll built it immediately and i'll tell you what happens;)