News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dark Rift Delay aka Space Spiral

Started by jimilee, March 02, 2021, 06:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

The is the pedal pcb version of the EQD space spiral. Second EQD pedal, I like the cool noises aspect of their stuff. Really clean delay sound, quick and easy build. I've been using a brush on clear coat, I really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

Thewintersoldier

Super clean inside and out Jimi. What brush on clear are you using? Is it self leveling? Either way it turned out great and Eqd makes some great stuff.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on March 03, 2021, 05:45:14 AM
Super clean inside and out Jimi. What brush on clear are you using? Is it self leveling? Either way it turned out great and Eqd makes some great stuff.

I would also like to know what you are using, this looks great and the graphics are killer.

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on March 03, 2021, 05:45:14 AM
It's a water based clear acrylic poly. Not self leveling no, supposed to be sanded and smoother that way, not going to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.