News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

SP8T Miniature Rotary Switch

Started by peAk, March 24, 2021, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

Does anyone know if Mouser carries these?

I placed an order at Smallbear a week ago but still hasn't shipped out.

Looking for an alternative. Hoping Mouser since it's one day shipping

flanagan0718

Hey,
If these are the same that Drolo used in a couple of his projects I might have a couple kicking around. Also i thought that Delyk had them in his store too. Let me know and i can get a couple sent your way.
-Mike-

TFZ

Quote from: peAk on March 24, 2021, 04:00:13 PM
Does anyone know if Mouser carries these?

I placed an order at Smallbear a week ago but still hasn't shipped out.

Looking for an alternative. Hoping Mouser since it's one day shipping

I looked for a while once not wanting to order from Smallbear in Europe due to shipping cost, but couldn't find it.

peAk

Quote from: TFZ on March 25, 2021, 01:51:37 AM
I looked for a while once not wanting to order from Smallbear in Europe due to shipping cost, but couldn't find it.

Yeah, they dont seem to carry them.

Quote from: flanagan0718 on March 24, 2021, 06:08:01 PM
Hey,
If these are the same that Drolo used in a couple of his projects I might have a couple kicking around. Also i thought that Delyk had them in his store too. Let me know and i can get a couple sent your way.
-Mike-

Thanks for the offer Mike but I dont need them bad enough to take any off you. I was just kind of hoping that someone would magically show me that they do have them at Mouser since they are based in Texas like me and would get to me in a day. I can just be patient and wait for SB to ship them. I have a Head Trip and Tone Virus I am trying to finish up and these were some of the last parts I needed. No biggie.

Thanks for the offer though!

dawson

I prefer the ones from here:
https://www.adafruit.com/product/2925

I'm not sure how shipping compares but they spin around continuously.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

Bio77