News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Pale Horse

Started by jjjimi84, April 08, 2021, 07:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

To continue my completely backwards way of showing off builds then releasing a demo weeks later, I give you the Pale Horse!

https://youtu.be/5Qu9qAs8bQI

jimilee

Nice playing. I need to do some of that for my demos. I did a progression like that calibrating the phaser. I've been building so much, my playing has gotten a bit rusty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Quote from: jimilee on April 08, 2021, 08:49:53 AM
Nice playing. I need to do some of that for my demos. I did a progression like that calibrating the phaser. I've been building so much, my playing has gotten a bit rusty.

Thank you so much, this new format for me with the VFE pedals is how I am going to go for a bit. Just mess around until I get a little ditty and then use the looper and play over it. It really makes editing a lot easier, which is my kryptonite. I have about four more to edit but I am going to start releasing the videos alongside the VFE Friday releases. Plus there is all of the other stuff I want to do which will get filled in along the way, just not enough hours in the day for this.

If I could only quit my day job........

harryklippton

Great great playing on the intro Dan!

jimilee

Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 08, 2021, 09:35:15 AM

Im there with you brother. I'm curious, what happens when you run out of VFE pedals?

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Quote from: jimilee on April 08, 2021, 11:52:43 AM

Im there with you brother. I'm curious, what happens when you run out of VFE pedals?

Well that day is far off but I have about 250 pedals built to do demos of and I have roughly 80 or so PCBs ready to be built. Plus I have a ton of DIY projects that are guitar/music related to showcase. Who knows I might go tired of sharing and filming that I just say 'Fudge it" and disappear like a fart in the wind.

jimilee

Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 08, 2021, 12:20:35 PM
Quote from: jimilee on April 08, 2021, 11:52:43 AM

Well that day is far off but I have about 250 pedals built to do demos of and I have roughly 80 or so PCBs ready to be built. Plus I have a ton of DIY projects that are guitar/music related to showcase. Who knows I might go tired of sharing and filming that I just say 'Fudge it" and disappear like a fart in the wind.
That sounds pretty exciting. I do look forward to seeing more of your art.

PapaKev

Some nice tones there. Great job as usual. Thanks!

cooder

Noice again and your kid is into pedals for sure too!
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Quote from: PapaKev on April 08, 2021, 03:38:34 PM
Some nice tones there. Great job as usual. Thanks!

Thank you!

Quote from: cooder on April 09, 2021, 01:10:14 AM
Noice again and your kid is into pedals for sure too!

He has to be, he gets to inherit this disaster when I keel over under a pile of them. In all seriousness he has always been interested and is the driving force behind the designs.