News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phaser Phriday madbea stage fright

Started by Thewintersoldier, April 09, 2021, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Here is another board I've had for well over a year. This a really smooth sounding ota phaser that is really great with a distorted tone. Not to much like the small stone or the ross style of the grand orbiter. The added stages over the other 4 stage ota phasers make this one sound extra rich. I wish the speed would go a little slower at times but the balls knob can get extra  wild when maxed out. Also ended up going with a j201 in Q2 as that sounded the best to me with the least amount of grit on higher feedback settings.
  No film on tayda red box with iron spider logo from infinity war/endgame/far from home era. Peter parker had nasty stage fright at the beginning of ffh and I thought it looked cool on the box. Tight squeeze as well with the jacks and foot switch. Another bad ass phaser.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

Nice. I don't know why but that board looked fun y to me because it's so much bigger than what I'm used to

jjjimi84

Bio77

A phreak'n phine phasor!  Awesome work.

jimilee

Pretty clever. This is a great phaser for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Drew Hallenbeck

Definitely one of my favorite phasers! I've done a few of these over the years. I was pretty bummed to see them go.
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.