News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Old School

Started by Bio77, April 10, 2021, 01:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bio77

Here is another build I needed after watching Dan's VFE Friday series.  ;D

The DC jack was a pain to get in there and I had to file down the lip of the lid to get it closed.  Nice sounding trem  8)

cooder

Excellent buuild and looks, such a fun and great sounding circuit to play with!
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

That is a beauty! I am glad I could give you a nudge in the right direction! Video of this puppy is coming next week, such an amazing circuit!

harryklippton

Very cool. I like the mxr knob covers. White in black is such a flex since us peasants can't just print that at home

gordo

That looks terrific and nice tip of the hat to Fender. How did you do blackface graphics though??
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

gordo

Whoops, just found the Tayda post....
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Bio77

Quote from: harryklippton on April 10, 2021, 04:59:13 PM
Very cool. I like the mxr knob covers. White in black is such a flex since us peasants can't just print that at home
It's pretty cheap at Tayda.  I'll definitely be exploring this more.  Kind of a bummer I bought a ridiculous amount of no-film decal, the first part of the year  :P

Quote from: gordo on April 10, 2021, 05:26:43 PM
That looks terrific and nice tip of the hat to Fender. How did you do blackface graphics though??
I used the Strato font.  I found it online.

Thewintersoldier

Love the font, really classy looking. I want to try the tayda but only for white on black like you did. I gotta get a program to do it in the tayda parameters...one more thing to learn lol
Who the hell is Bucky?