News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Warehouse Guitar Speakers

Started by Thewintersoldier, April 20, 2021, 03:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

I have been using wgs speakers for years now. The one I have had the longest is an ET-65 that's around 10 years old and has been in 3 amps I've sold but was currently in my vintage sound 35 (35 watt single channel deluxe reverb with 6l6s). When the kids broke the shower knob and water poured all down into the basement it hit my amp and almost all of it ran right on the speaker. We tried in vein to dry it and the cone rippled and curled and sounded like crap. I contacted wgs thru their website asking if they had any coupon codes cause I had to replace my speaker and was hoping I could save like 10 bucks or something. I got back a reply asking why I had to replace it and I explained what happened. They asked for me to send a picture of the speaker and that they wanted to help me out. They looked me up and asked if my address was the same it was when I ordered it, because they were sending me a free replacement that day. That was last Friday, my new speaker showed up today. I always told people that they should check them out when buying a speaker and now I can't recommend them enough, because they are solid people as well. I wasn't look for anything free, and it wasn't under warranty and was not a manufacturer defect. They went the extra mile to be solid people and have great customer service. I wish every company was this cool. So now my only problem is I have to break in a new speaker, and that's a pretty good problem to have!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

jjjimi84

I love their speakers and have a number of them, so cool to hear stories like this.

cooder

Wow that's so cool and couldn't have happened to someone nicer as well! Great stuff and thanks for sharing!
I wish Warehouse Guitar Speakers would have a warehouse around the corner here where I could pick 'em up... the shipping of speakers kills the fun.I'd love to try some of theirs, heard only good things and they are very reasonably priced (if you live close by...).

We do have a Warehouse company here but that's not really it.... https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/ ...ouch... the NZ version of Walmart or something.
BigNoise Amplification

gordo

I've had killer results with every speaker I've ever bought and most of them have been for customers/friends.  The last one I had was on the tweed champ clone I sold.  If I ever need to replace a speaker on anything that crosses my path these guys have my business.  This is before I read this post.  Really straight up great folks to deal with and now my gut matches my ears.  Thanks for posting this.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

I feel like I need to have one. All mine are fantastic speakers right now, maybe the Vox could use a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

Quote from: jimilee on April 20, 2021, 05:53:04 PM
I feel like I need to have one. All mine are fantastic speakers right now, maybe the Vox could use a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm feeling dumb cuz I just bought a speaker the other day and it wasn't from wgs

gordo

Honestly, nobody that's still in business is making anything but stellar stuff these days. The WGS stuff is stupid consistent at a great price.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?