News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phaser Phriday Nom-Nom

Started by Thewintersoldier, April 16, 2021, 01:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

You know what this is and what it sounds like. I love the layout Brian did on this. My second phase 90 build as my first went to EVH superfan my cousin Brandon. Matched quad of  2N5952. Unlike my last build I like having the color switch for Script/block logo option.
   Galactus agrees that the tone is delicious. No film on Tayda burnt orange powder coat. I don't think there will be my week 5 planned build next week as I'm finishing up my cleaning/reorganizing is my priority in the basement after the leakage of water from the bathtub after the kids broke the water valve lol. May have some alternate build report. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

mattc

Very nice.

Sorry about the kids - if they're like mine, they can break anything and make it look easy!

matmosphere

Awesome man.

Better watch out though. I hear that guy has a massive appetite, might try to eat the rest of your board.

Thewintersoldier

thanks, and it's all good. Who doesn't like having to replace their favorite speaker in their number 1 amp? Amazingly the only casualty was a speaker, the cone soaked up all the water that got on the amp. The rest of the damage was acoustic ceiling tiles and my rug being soaked. Carpet cleaner, floor dryer and dehumidifier to did the heavy lifting. Could have been a lot worse and more expensive. The worst part was the previous owner stripped the copper around the valve so that was fun. Then everyone around me was out of the valve so I had to drive like 50 miles to the only store that had it in stock.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on April 16, 2021, 02:12:22 PM
thanks, and it's all good. Who doesn't like having to replace their favorite speaker in their number 1 amp? Amazingly the only casualty was a speaker, the cone soaked up all the later that got on the amp. The rest of the damage was acoustic ceiling tiles and my rug being soaked. Carpet cleaner, floor dryer and dehumidifier to did the heavy lifting. Could have been a lot worse and more expensive. The worst part was the previous owner stripped the copper around the valve so that was fun. Then everyone around me was out of the valve so I had to drive like 50 miles to the only store that had it in stock.

Man that sucks! Plumbing is no good, but this build is fine as hell!!!!