Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New releases and giveaway are here!

Started by madbean, April 16, 2021, 06:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Out now:
Chaos Agent: A fresh take on the venerable Fuzz Factory
Setback: DOD FX-90 as you've never seen it.
Fireaxe: Boss FA-1 boost/OD hybrid

The Fireaxe is included with all orders $10 and up automatically (ex. shipping). You do not need to do anything extra to get it. Also, anyone who placed and order yesterday (15th) will be getting the Fireaxe since I was late with the release.

madbean

Also, I rec'd a suggest a bit ago to include the BOM and ShoppingList Excel files in the project zip files. These are included with the new releases. I will work on getting them included for all the other projects with the new and upcoming shop.

Aentons

I'll be putting my order in momentarily. Great idea for the Chaos Agent.

Also, I absolutely love that you are using the VFE style knob layout when possible. However, my OCD explodes when there are different drill templates and the holes don't match up.  ;D

Aentons

My order is in! Can't wait to build the Setback and Chaos Agent.

artstomp

May I know the actual pcb dimension of the Setback. tia.

madbean

madbean

I made a correction in the Setback doc this morning. It's described in detail here: https://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=32644.0

All the files have been updated so please be sure to use the updated doc for your builds.

madbean

Giveaway board is all gone (all current orders will be receiving one). The Fireaxe will be offered as a regular project for sale in a couple of weeks if you missed out. More restocks coming on or around May 12th.

harryklippton

Ooooh glad i squeaked my order in last night