News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Clusterfuzz...again!

Started by madbean, April 23, 2021, 07:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I birthed a new Clusterfuzz build as a personal project. I stripped it down to just the features that I use and added one more - a switch to instantly turn on the "8bit" effect which crushes down the fuzziness part. After the fact I decided to put in a trimmer so I could dial in how much 8bit I wanted instead of full on. I made a mistake on the PCB due to my drawing the schematic from scratch for some stupid reason. But, it was an easy fix - just re-routed a resistor on the bottom. Added a "Bernie Mittens" image to the top of the board for fun.

Not sure if this is the final knob choice.

jimilee

Very cool. I keep thinking I want a cluster fuzz, I just haven't built one on vero yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

That is a beauty, I am so impressed by your faceplates. It is distinctly Madbean and that is not an easy feat.

gordo

Totally diggin this one.  Well played.  And agree with above, you've really hit stride with the faceplates.  A common approach with an individual style.  Oooo, there's a slogan for you.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

PapaKev

Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 23, 2021, 08:40:18 AM
That is a beauty, I am so impressed by your faceplates. It is distinctly Madbean and that is not an easy feat.

Completely agree. Wish he'd let us in on his secret.