News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Some new modules

Started by Aentons, April 27, 2021, 08:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aentons

Here are some more modules for my Multi Modular Mega rack/board that I've completed over the last few months.

jimilee

I really dig that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aentons

The Wetbox is the MB Aquababy + mod board that is set up with a daughterboard for the VFE knob layout and drill template.

Aentons

It's hard to capture the sparkes in the photos but here is what I used for it. It's a Rust-Oleum product I think I got from Hobby Lobby. The "dark sparkle" on the DH is just regular black spray from a long distance

Aentons

Because the input/output connections are soldered directly to the board, I've had to get a little creative with strain relief. First is just a wire with heat shrink twisted tight around the 3pdt and soldered. The second is the VFE v2 board and I'm fishing the wires thru the jack holes. Unfortunately the v3 doesn't have the jack holes and I'm running out of v2 boards.

Bio77

So freaking cool! 8)  I've loved this idea since you presented it a few BOTYs ago. 

jjjimi84

I really love this layout and the font/lettering on the triplet is perfect.

jimilee

Man, that last a great project. That's what diy is right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.