News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Rainbow Machine

Started by jimilee, May 08, 2021, 07:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

How about a pedal PCB leprechaun. This is just a crazy pedal based on the EQD Rainbow machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mjg

Nice one.  I had a picture in mind when I saw "Rainbow machine" and I was not disappointed  ;D

alanp

... does that unicorn have a case of diarrhea involving rainbows?

Nice work!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Thewintersoldier

If I ever build this I have a picture of Deadpool on a unicorn riding a rainbow I'm going to use. Great build Jimi, we get a demo
Who the hell is Bucky?

peccary

I built one of these for a friend of mine a couple months back. What a wacky fun pedal. It does have a very nice and usable chorus as well, though.

Great looking build, I love the artwork!

jjjimi84

So this is just awesome! I love the artwork

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on May 09, 2021, 10:44:39 AM
If I ever build this I have a picture of Deadpool on a unicorn riding a rainbow I'm going to use. Great build Jimi, we get a demo

Man, what a cool idea. I will put together a demo and see what I can come up with. I'm waiting for an expression pedal to get here. My EHX one apparently doesn't work.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jimilee on May 09, 2021, 03:15:59 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on May 09, 2021, 10:44:39 AM

Man, what a cool idea. I will put together a demo and see what I can come up with. I'm waiting for an expression pedal to get here. My EHX one apparently doesn't work.
Can't wait to hear it
Who the hell is Bucky?