News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

How to troubleshoot

Started by GeorgeFormanGrill, May 09, 2021, 11:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: mgalicki on June 05, 2021, 09:17:00 PM
It's an aftermarket from https://store.generalguitargadgets.com/collections/kits/Phase-Shifters

Just from reading the instructions:

There is an R15 resistor that is in some of the later Phase 90's. It is shown in the schematic, but is not shown in the layout because it is not in the Script version. There is a place for it, so you can add it. We added it in the one pictured below so you can see where it would be. It works either way.

Why did you choose R26? We are going to need to close picks of both sides too. Reflowing your joints is a great start.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mgalicki

See pics attached, I did the R26 cause I thought that's what several mod instructions said to do. My bad, it's the R28..

jimilee

I was just curious, sometimes it helps to know why. Did you get it working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mgalicki

Still not working, I don't get it? This board is tight in the case though, I may have damaged a component. I ordered a signal tracer / injector pen to test all the components. I'll let you know what I come up with when I get it. Thanks for all your help Jimilee!