Mxr phase 100

Started by Thewintersoldier, May 09, 2021, 06:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on May 10, 2021, 05:32:37 PM
I've actually never built a phase 100. I wouldn't say no to that idea. Someday I will get the 10 other phaser designs I've done finally released so no reason not to make it go to 11.
The PH-3 is 12...just throwing that out there. So, I mean, a 15 stager....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/vactrols-vtl5c/

Xvive produce VTL5C3/2 vactrols... for seven pound each. I've read reports that they respond a lot faster than vintage /2 vactrols... not sure that this would matter for phasing.

https://modularsynthesis.com/vactrols/vactrols.htm

Bearing in mind that it is a VERY small sample size, Dave Brown did some comparisons.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

NorthCoast

I actually designed a board for this last year, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm pretty sure it'll work with roll your own vactrols, so the board is set up for LEDs and LDRs.

Maybe I can give it a go soon. I haven't been able to do any builds for a while but that should change soon.

If it works, I can see if I can get a batch of boards made for you guys. No guarantees, I've got a few kinda difficult things going on right now, but I'll give it a try.

"People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand..." - Claude Monet

Zerro

Here is some another conception for breadboard experiments:
"Nudíte se? Kupte si našeho cvičeného ježka! Pobaví vás svými veselýmí kousky!"

jimilee

GGG still has their information available if someone wanted to etch one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.