News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New member with build pics & pedal shootout (riot, zendrive, honeybee and more).

Started by Richard, December 09, 2011, 04:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Hey guys!

New member from Sweden here. Came across the site a few weeks back when surfing round for some
DIY builds to tackle for my first pedal builds. Once I came here, and started surfing through the posts I just knew I had struck gold  ;D

And, (a BUNCH of) thanks to Haberdasher's most excellent PCB's I was soon well on my way on my first builds!
First off, I decided to keep all pedals with the same "design" so to speak, clean and simple.
Also opted for slightly larger enclosures, before venturing into "crammed territory" in future builds
(o yeah, more WILL come, I'm hooked!  ;) )  Below are first images, then video!

First off was the Zendrive/Serendipity:

Then came the Riot/Uproar (I guess you see the similarities heh):

And last but not least, the Honeybee/Yellow Shark (here pre-LED):

THEN, came time to shoot some vids. Instead of shooting single vids for each pedal, I decided it would be fun to do a "shootout" of these three builds, as well as two other very cool OD's I had around.
The other two are the "Maestro Antique Revised" by Leqtique Effects of Japan, and the second (funny green one) is a prototype pedal called "Big Smile" by Moonshine effects (from Sweden).

Here is part 1, just the "Raw" pedals, nothing fancy, going through some tones.
Part 2 will be up soon, then I improvise over a longer backingtrack, where I switch between the pedals in turn. But for now, please feel free to view this one!

EDIT: And here is part 2, the impro-video:

And, should you be so inclined, here's my YouTube channel with plenty of more serious vids both home made and from various clinics and workshops I've done across the globe: http://www.youtube.com/fretdance
(and official website: http://www.richardlundmark.com )

cheers guys, and thanks for such a GREAT forum!!!
-Richard Lundmark-

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Haberdasher

Again, great job on these Richard.  You seem to be multi-talented indeed.  You play well, build well, and shoot video well.  8)

cheers
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

eldanko

www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

Richard

Thanks a lot guys!
I edited the post now, with part 2 of the video, playing all the pedals over a backing,
just some noodling =)
-Richard Lundmark-

TNblueshawk

John

snz728

dwstanford

Wicked builds and demos.  Dymo labels are probably my favorite form of labelling.  They always look cool.