Main Menu

Choose your fighter

Started by Thewintersoldier, May 14, 2021, 06:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matmosphere

Quote from: jimilee on May 15, 2021, 12:39:04 PM
Quote from: Matmosphere on May 15, 2021, 12:30:12 PM
Quote from: harryklippton on May 15, 2021, 12:00:04 PM
It's Crocs or barefoot for me in the summer. Crocs in the house in winter. Socks with long pants and Crocs are a go. No socks with Crocs for shorts

Goodness, how did I forget about Crocs!
Good fortune maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwahahahahahaha

Feral Feline

Quote from: peccary on May 14, 2021, 08:44:47 AM
... I've been wearing these same two pairs of Levis cargo shorts since we started lockdown last March.

That's disgusting.  :o

At least wear one pair at a time so one of them can be in the wash at any one time.
Alternate, for the love of hygiene and all that is decent man!
;D

I wore swim trunks yesterday, had some work to do around the house and it's been hyper-hot and humid here.

The only thing that beats all three options AND trousers is a versatile and very airy for the under-hairy KILT™!

Appropriate for any occasion from carpentry on the job site to fun in the sun to somber formal attire at a wake to wake-boarding to bored at office board meetings, nothing fits and breathes like a KILT™!

Get your KILT™! today! Enjoy every waking moment with KILT™! Get the whole nine-yards, with KILT™! Manly yes! But some women like to wear them too, KILT™! With 100s of tartans to choose from, every day's a ceilidh for your whole family when they're all wearing a KILT™!

Batteries and cabers not included, hammer-throw and sporran optional for some occasions. In the inevitable event of haggis-gone-wrong, wash in cold water & rinse only in single-malt Scotch, then air dry with bagpipes. Some settling may occur during shifting and handling.

davent

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on May 14, 2021, 06:08:33 AM

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Looking again at the original pictures and for me, it's those tucked in shirts that drag the ensembles into gutter, that and the white socks and sneakers, had to give my head a shake, what year is this, maybe a cultural thing.
Take care.dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jkokura

Quote from: davent on May 23, 2021, 08:26:00 AM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on May 14, 2021, 06:08:33 AM

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Looking again at the original pictures and for me, it's those tucked in shirts that drag the ensembles into gutter, that and the white socks and sneakers, had to give my head a shake, what year is this, maybe a cultural thing.
Take care.dave

And for me, it's the Dad wearing the Jargos WITH NO BELT! That's a total badass move. I can't wear anything without a belt, or else I'm always mistaken for a plumber!

I've never met a Dad dumb confident enough to pull out the Jargos. I hope someday to see it.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Thewintersoldier

I absolutely love you guys and how seriously you have taken it lol I need to find a shoe/sandal one
Who the hell is Bucky?

gordo

Oh yeah, I've been sporting a pair of JC waterwalkers since lockdown.  Even taking the dog out for a pee and having to walk thru snow drifts.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

harryklippton

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on May 23, 2021, 06:05:39 PM
I absolutely love you guys and how seriously you have taken it lol I need to find a shoe/sandal one

Have I mentioned Crocs?  :D

davent

Quote from: harryklippton on May 23, 2021, 06:21:18 PM

Have I mentioned Crocs?  :D

We did a run on those too, had their brief moment in the limelight...
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

peccary

My dad always wanted me to start a band called "Socks with Sandals." For like 15 years I've had to hear him tell me that, and for 15 years he has had to live in disappointment.

lars

My choice is for the cargo shorts, but in camouflage. Then you are ready for absolutely anything, especially when you need to hide 1/4 of your body in the bush.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

matmosphere

Quote from: peccary on May 27, 2021, 01:47:11 PM

My dad always wanted me to start a band called "Socks with Sandals." For like 15 years I've had to hear him tell me that, and for 15 years he has had to live in disappointment.

It seems terrible to have him be disappointed for so long. I say we start that band now, but go on permanent hiatus before our first practice.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?