News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Love Mad Bean front face decals!

Started by Mark0614, July 01, 2021, 06:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark0614

Finishing off the case  has always been the most difficult part of the build for me so being able to buy a decal for the case I'm going to use saves me a lot of time and gives me the professional result that I'm looking for.

I look forward to buying boards and Decals. Thanks for bringing this out I really appreciate it.

Regards

Mark

peAk

Quote from: Mark0614 on July 01, 2021, 06:19:21 PM
Finishing off the case  has always been the most difficult part of the build for me so being able to buy a decal for the case I'm going to use saves me a lot of time and gives me the professional result that I'm looking for.

I look forward to buying boards and Decals. Thanks for bringing this out I really appreciate it.

Regards

Mark

Did I miss something? What is this you are talking about?

jimilee

Quote from: peAk on July 02, 2021, 09:41:16 AM
Quote from: Mark0614 on July 01, 2021, 06:19:21 PM

Regards

Mark

Did I miss something? What is this you are talking about?
Same here. Is the OP talking about the faceplate on the Laureate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

brucer

Quote from: jimilee on July 02, 2021, 12:33:07 PM
Same here. Is the OP talking about the faceplate on the Laureate?

I felt a moment of great happiness and exhilaration when I read the thread title (MB faceplate decals!?!), before crashing to ground when I came to same conclusion (Laureate faceplate).

At least it  got my heart rate up!

I mean ... imagine the possibilities of "Love Mad Bean" faceplate decals!  MB himself as a cherub?

gordo

Yeah, I'm going with Laureate (which is superb by the way, in it's own little black envelope).  I thought maybe I'd missed an entire section of posts but nope.

Good call though, this definitely makes for a flawless build that looks top shelf.  I'm making mine in a raw 125B enclosure just cuz it offsets the black faceplate nicely.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on July 02, 2021, 05:15:14 PM
Yeah, I'm going with Laureate (which is superb by the way, in it's own little black envelope).  I thought maybe I'd missed an entire section of posts but nope.

Good call though, this definitely makes for a flawless build that looks top shelf.  I'm making mine in a raw 125B enclosure just cuz it offsets the black faceplate nicely.
I've been doing some research on it. The pedal looks like a staple around Nashville form what I can tell. I'm thinking about it, I'd nothing else, just to support Brian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.