News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Lovetone project PCBs

Started by LaceSensor, July 02, 2021, 03:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invertiguy

Quote from: jimilee on June 03, 2023, 06:18:47 AM

I've been about halfway through an AlanP for about 2 years now. Looking forward to finishing it one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you happen to have the build docs handy? I got a set of his boards a few years ago and never got around to building it after the Dead End FX version came out, but now that I'm looking to optimize pedalboard space I'd kind of like to revisit it.
Doomsday Devices

jimilee

Quote from: Invertiguy on June 03, 2023, 11:00:51 PM

I've been about halfway through an AlanP for about 2 years now. Looking forward to finishing it one day.

Would you happen to have the build docs handy? I got a set of his boards a few years ago and never got around to building it after the Dead End FX version came out, but now that I'm looking to optimize pedalboard space I'd kind of like to revisit it.
Yep, they were sent to me printed out though. Lemme see what I can do.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Found them!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kw5q5dye7slw946/NNFLITE%20build%20doc%201.0.pdf?dl=0
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Invertiguy

Quote from: jimilee on June 04, 2023, 11:35:48 AM

Found them!

Awesome, thank you so much! Now I just need to decide whether I'd rather go with a vertically or horizontally oriented 150xx to decide which version to build. Hell, maybe I'll just do both lol
Doomsday Devices

jimilee

Quote from: Invertiguy on June 04, 2023, 08:41:16 PM
Quote from: jimilee on June 04, 2023, 11:35:48 AM

Found them!

Awesome, thank you so much! Now I just need to decide whether I'd rather go with a vertically or horizontally oriented 150xx to decide which version to build. Hell, maybe I'll just do both lol
Cool. I'm in the process of looking for the LDRs at a reasonable price after shipping.