News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

R. G. Keen - MIA?

Started by Saransk, August 20, 2021, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saransk

I wanted to purchase one of the fantastic rebuild boards that R.G. Keen designed for the "large" Thompson/Vox amplifiers such as the "Beatle" head.
The site "Thompson Vox Repair" appears to be down and I have not been able to contact him via Geofex or the email I have for him from a previous project to see if the boards are still available for purchase.
He seems to have dropped off
Anyone know of a current email/contact for him?
Thanks
Michael

jimilee

Have you looked over on diysb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

davent

Pretty sure i saw a very recent post by him at like Jimi said, the diystompbox forum.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

gordo

I've always found that site full of broken links too.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on August 21, 2021, 05:24:10 AM
I've always found that site full of broken links too.
Not as much traffic as there used to be, so a lot of the links are old, like geocities old. It's still a good place. RG has dropped a wealth of knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

davent

R.G. is a member here but not active for a few years, you could try messaging him through here or diysb.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?