News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lunar Fuzz -Cosmopolitan Fuzz (Looking for someone to build one.)

Started by britmusic, December 13, 2011, 10:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

britmusic

Lunar Fuzz -Cosmopolitan Fuzz (Looking for someone to build one.)

Hello,

I'm looking for someone here on the fourm who can assemble a Luna Fuzz board for me and knows this curcit/project very well. Also does anyone know what the 'recommended hfe range' that is needed for the three BC109 or BC108 silicon transistors for this pedal?

Thank you very much.

k.rock!

Don't mean to point fingers, but this sounds like a job for Paul :D (JakeFuzz)

There's a few people around here I know that have built this in the past using the Cosmo board. Unfortunately the Cosmo is no longer available...You might want to check out the Luna Fuzz at guitarpcb.com

http://www.guitarpcb.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1904365

Sorry I couldn't be of better help, but hope somebody else can chime in to help you out. Good luck!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jkokura

I've built them in past. Do you have a board already? Is there a reason you don't just buy a lunar fuzz?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

LaceSensor

lloyd17

I thought that no sweat transistor selection was one of the selling points of this circuit.

JakeFuzz

Hey Brit,

Welcome to the forum. I was talking with you about this pedal over on FSB a while ago. I am not sure who has the manufacturing rights to the PCB right now. You may want to check the for sale section.

Yeah this circuit pretty much does well with all high gain NPN's. I think you can pretty much pick up any BC109 from SB and you'll be fine. I usually see that fuzz face circuit in there and start having nightmares about picky gains.

I haven't really built any pedals for other people in a long time. I would but I am absolutely swamped at work right now. I have been trying to finish my dirtbag for the last two weeks, I pretty much add one piece at a time and need to go do something else  >:(