News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedals for Ukraine Stickers (Interest Check / Group Buy Info)

Started by benny_profane, March 27, 2022, 04:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benny_profane

I can handle getting stickers together. I think it'd make the most sense to go through a local printshop to cut out at least some shipping. Could those interested in stickers please reply with a size suggestion and how many they'd like so I can get a general idea of the order. Please then PM me your shipping info with qty so I can get a distro list started. I'd like to get the order in as soon as possible—let's put the deadline at 31 March.

I'm thinking 3 in x 1.5 in would be a good size.

matmosphere

Thanks so much for taking the lead on this. I'm certainly in for a dozen or so, maybe, probably more. I don't know how many builds I'm going to be able to squeak out, but I'll throw a couple in with each one, and put some on guitar cases.

jjjimi84

storyboardist

Guy behind Effects Layouts

matmosphere

Alright, Benny_profane made an order for 100 stickers, and they should be done next week. Send me your info (pedalsforukraine@gmail.com) so I can compile a list of where to mail them out to. They would be cool to include with any future builds if we can.

EBK

Is the plan to mail these out with the auctioned pedals too?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

matmosphere

Quote from: EBK on March 31, 2022, 04:41:41 AM
Is the plan to mail these out with the auctioned pedals too?

If we get them in time for that to happen I think it would be cool to send them with the pedals. I'd also like everyone donating a pedal to have some if they want.

Drew Hallenbeck

I definitely would like to get something together for a donation, just haven't had much free time to start planning. I'm hoping this will go on for a good little while with all of the other donations/auctions that are already in the queue. Either way, I'm a sucker for stickers and would gladly pitch in a few $$ for a handful. I need to place another order for some enclosures this weekend anyway. Maybe I can get a couple of designs finished up and added to the order!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

benny_profane

The ETA on the first round in late next week. Matthew kindly covered the costs—so please coordinate payments with him. I'll need to get names/addresses to ship them out. I think it'd be easiest for those that have submitted info for the auctions follow up with Matthew with your shipping details. If we exhaust the first round of stickers, I'll run a second.

benny_profane

EBK

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Will this fit on the side of a 125b?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

benny_profane

Quote from: EBK on April 09, 2022, 11:52:22 AM
Excellent!  Those look great!

Glad you like them!

Quote from: jimilee on April 09, 2022, 05:27:09 PM
Will this fit on the side of a 125b?

Just a bit too tall. You could probably fit it if you angle it and trim the acute angle corners a bit. That was an oversight when I did the final scaling.