News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

September releases are out - plus a new Giveaway

Started by madbean, September 23, 2021, 08:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Banner says it all! For the giveaway I went back to one of my earliest PCB projects that hasn't been seen here for more than a decade, I think. The LTD Silver is a great low gain OD so give it a try.
There were a couple projects that did not make it into this batch b/c I need more time with them. But they should be sorted out and released mid October.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

gordo

Quick shout out too.  Still the best documentation on the internet.  Period.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Quote from: gordo on September 23, 2021, 03:26:09 PM
Quick shout out too.  Still the best documentation on the internet.  Period.

That's very kind of you. Thanks :)

Thewintersoldier

I agree, I just ordered new releases and as gordo said- best build docs in diy. Close second to kevin at aion. Alsways look forward to a new mbp release!
Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on September 24, 2021, 07:01:57 AM
I agree, I just ordered new releases and as gordo said- best build docs in diy. Close second to kevin at aion. Alsways look forward to a new mbp release!

Honestly, I think his formatting is a lot better. At some point I'm going to have to go back and redo a lot of the mbp documentation to remove the links to smallbear, so that might be a good opportunity to refresh the style.

EBK

Quote from: madbean on September 24, 2021, 07:12:21 AM
At some point I'm going to have to go back and redo a lot of the mbp documentation to remove the links to smallbear....
That sounds like really depressing work. 

Remove link to Smallbear....
Try to add a new link to help people source the part....
Realize that no one else has the part...

I suppose it will motivate some new and improved redesigns though.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

harryklippton

This forever x100

fig

Quote from: harryklippton on September 24, 2021, 08:42:22 AM

This forever x100

Yes!
I'm lookin' for this place called Lee Ho Fooks

Bio77

Quote from: fig on September 24, 2021, 06:58:19 PM
Quote from: harryklippton on September 24, 2021, 08:42:22 AM

This forever x100

Yes!

Hell yeah!   8)

dawson

I didn't realize my need for three more drives before looking at the forum today, but now I do and they're on their way- thanks MADBEAN!
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

madbean

There are still some Silverfoxes left, even though this release has been a success! There may still be enough for what's coming in the next few days:

- UberTuber and HarbingerTwo restocks tomorrow.
- Prototyping/Testing Rig kit perhaps as soon as next Wednesday. The final kit parts should arrive tomorrow but I still need to put the build doc together which will take at least a couple of days. It will contain a walkthrough of building and using the kit.