News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

9mm Micro Knobs

Started by madbean, September 29, 2021, 05:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I don't think I mentioned these and I believe it flew under the radar, but smallbear does have some knobs that fit very nicely over the 9mm plastic shaft knobs used in some mbp and pretty much ALL VFE projects. These are nice because they add height and have a clear indicator. They do require a larger drill hole.

Anyway, still available. I just ordered a bunch and probably will get more before it's too late.

https://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/micro-knobs-colors/

harryklippton

Oh good I ordered a pile of these way back by accident and wasn't sure what to do with them

EBK

Shoot!  Guess I need to place a fourth order!  Those are nice knobs.  I used them in my BOTY entry last year.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

EBK

Is it too early to start bugging Lawrence (BLMS) about the new items we will need him to stock?  :P
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

alanp

A few companies in Eurorack DIY have started using these knobs. Anything to cram more things into a smaller space, for a lot of Eurorack... (Usability? What is this madness you speak of?)

Is it fair to call them knobs, when they're more like condoms for the pot's shaft?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Bio77

Quote from: EBK on September 29, 2021, 05:34:27 PM
Is it too early to start bugging Lawrence (BLMS) about the new items we will need him to stock?  :P
I was searching around for some Synth Pointer #4s, yesterday.  That's my new favorite, and only available at SB. No luck, but I did find this on a synth forum  ;D

jimilee

Quote from: Bio77 on September 30, 2021, 07:40:46 AM
Quote from: EBK on September 29, 2021, 05:34:27 PM
I was searching around for some Synth Pointer #4s, yesterday.  That's my new favorite, and only available at SB. No luck, but I did find this on a synth forum  ;D

Bwahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

LaceSensor

thonk have these for uk/euro persons