News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2021 BOTY

Started by jjjimi84, October 18, 2021, 02:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Anyone else getting fired up for the BOTY? I was working on mine today and am fired up to show you all.

fair.child

I have X88R preamp clone that is finished. I'm contemplating myself

EBK

I've only finished one pedal so far this year (I'm exhausted from a year of what I'm calling non-stop micro-traumas, basically anxiety and depression fueled by events on household, local, and world scales) but I did think about the contest, relieved that I will at least have something to enter.   ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

I've built a lot of pedals this year, I haven't built anything spectacular looking though. I wonder if I could put in a phaser.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

diablochris6

Oh man, I better stop building guitars and get back to pedals.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

gordo

"micro-traumas".  I'm going to use that.  Damned accurate description of the year.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Aentons

Quote from: gordo on October 18, 2021, 04:40:40 PM
"micro-traumas".  I'm going to use that.  Damned accurate description of the year.
Yes, I like it. I'll be using nano-trama and mega-trama as well

mjg

I'm also in the "one pedal built this year" boat, so that does make it easy to decide which one to enter.  I look forward to it every year, it's always fantastic seeing the range of great things that people produce. 

gordo

I've been over compensating by building everything I can get my hands on.  Temporary reprieve from the outside world I guess.  Man, do I have a crapload of cool pedals though...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jjjimi84

My boty entry has changed three times, I think i made up my mind onmy current project.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone brings to the table

Bio77

Quote from: EBK on October 18, 2021, 02:58:08 PM
I've only finished one pedal so far this year
Yes, but what a pedal!

I've been cooking something for awhile, this post is just the kick in the butt I need to get it finished.

matmosphere

I know I have built a couple things this year, but I don't remember exactly what. Haven't picked up an iron for a few months. Maybe it is time to get back on it.

Willybomb

I've been on a break.  Dunno if I've made anything this year.  Most of what I have, I've sold.  I don't have that many left to demo either way.