News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Free Shipping Weekend coming Oct28th - 31st.

Started by madbean, October 24, 2021, 03:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I'll start this on Thursday and go through Sunday night. Just a heads up in case you were planning on a store order this week. It'll be free domestic shipping and international will be, hmm, maybe 50% off? I'll have to see if I can work that. Probably I can. Unfortunately, I still will not be able to ship orders to Australia and New Zealand until the USPS embargo lifts.

EBK

I've been staring at my cart containing a BoomBoom for too long, perhaps.  The sale is well timed. 
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

madbean

Quote from: EBK on October 24, 2021, 04:16:21 PM
I've been staring at my cart containing a BoomBoom for too long, perhaps.  The sale is well timed.

Well wait a bit longer. There may also be a couple new releases at the same time.

benny_profane

Quote from: madbean on October 25, 2021, 06:58:19 PM
Quote from: EBK on October 24, 2021, 04:16:21 PM

Well wait a bit longer. There may also be a couple new releases at the same time.

So you're saying the HM-2 boards are in? Nice.

Edit: post count synchronization. 

madbean

The free shipping weekend has started. Two new projects released and Protorig is in stock:

EBK

The new projects look quite cool! I'll have to check my stock of Germs and JFETs before ordering either of them though. 
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Found an LM308n laying around oddly enough, board ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

madbean

Forgot to mention this - every Woodstork21 order from the batch on-hand is getting a NOS Sprague Orange 100n axial cap. Same one that's in the build pic in the doc. I pulled these out of a dusty bin in my favorite electronics store in Austin like 15 years ago. I think they were already 15 years by that point, haha.

danfrank

madbean

Quote from: danfrank on October 31, 2021, 09:35:17 AM
Does said electronics store have a name???

It closed around 12-13 years ago. I actually can't even remember the name. It was run by an older couple. Guy was always in overalls and grumpy, haha.