Main Menu

My foray into eagle and the results.

Started by jimilee, November 21, 2021, 07:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: NorthCoast on November 22, 2021, 05:28:10 PM
Very nice!

And bonus points for the resistor teepee!  :D ;D

:D Thanks you. Being my first attempt, I wanted to remove all variables that could make it not work, otherwise I would've used what ever I had kicking around. They all pretty much fired right up, I had to use a couple of jumpers on the PG14 for traces that didn't get connected.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

Those layouts are pretty slick!

Only thing I'd suggest is making the traces thicker.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on November 22, 2021, 11:01:08 PM
Those layouts are pretty slick!

Only thing I'd suggest is making the traces thicker.
Thank you. How do you do that in Eagle? I can google it, but if you know right off, and how much thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

I usually use about 0.4064mm for signal traces, next step up if I can get away with it. Don't know what that is in Victorian England units, sorry :) :P :)

Forgot to mention, I also love how you've integrated the indicator LED for the stompswitch in the same place on each board!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on November 23, 2021, 08:34:12 PM
I usually use about 0.4064mm for signal traces, next step up if I can get away with it. Don't know what that is in Victorian England units, sorry :) :P :)

Forgot to mention, I also love how you've integrated the indicator LED for the stompswitch in the same place on each board!
Gotcha, and thank you. The LED is easier for me to work with when it's that low. It's also easier not using an LED bezel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk