News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2021 BOTY announcement

Started by madbean, November 11, 2021, 05:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The 2021 BOTY will start before (USA) Thanksgiving and go through the first few days of January. This year I'm going to do something different. The contest will proceed as normal but there will be only one "grand" prize offered. This year I want to focus less on the prizes/sponsorships and more celebrating the work that's been shown here in 2021. However, the prize will be a really nice one! I've already picked it out :)

Also, I need to touch base with the 2020 winners. There may still be a couple prizes from last year that fell through due to my poor follow-up. This is totally a failure on my part (in my defense I had a on going on this year totally unrelated to mbp) but I will be contacting all the winners to make sure everyone is whole.

There's been a tremendous amount of great builds this year so I'm excited to see them showcased in the contest.

jimilee

I think all my 2021 builds are in boxes in my office, so it will be a little easier to figure out what which build I can enter. I have one more idea for a monster build too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mjg

I've just realised it's mid November.  When did that happen???

But yes, BOTY, excellent.  Looking forward to it. 😁

dawson

Awesome!
Everybody get ready to answer my stupid questions about making & uploading videos..
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

madbean

EBK

My favorite holiday celebration is here!  I hope we get a ton of entries!   ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber