News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dec. Release schedule!

Started by madbean, December 02, 2021, 01:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Decided to finish the year with a bang. I'm going to drop everything at once along with the last 2021 Giveaway (FuzzyBritches). Shooting for Dec. 15th.

Archibald - BK Butler Tube Driver (TM)
Batwing - FSH1 (TM) (envelope section)
Blue Steel - Boss BD-2 (TM)
Burly Bear - Ibanez FZ7 (TM) Fuzz
Charlatan - EHX The Worm (TM)
Eggsploder - Ampeg Scrambler (TM)
Meatqlaw - Colorsound Power Boost (TM)
Polytrog - EHX Polyphase (TM)
SludgeHammer - SansAmp Bass Driver (TM)
Soothsayer - Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone (TM)
Wet Bar - Ibanez MF5 (TM) Overdrive
FuzzyBritches - Jordan Bosstone (TM) - GIVEAWAY

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

Maaaan, looks like imma keep busy on top off all the projects I hit going. Gonna be a good winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Hirti

Looking forward to buying a few of these and the ProtoRig!  8)

madbean

Tremster

Nice!
The Even Moar will come at a later date?

madbean

Quote from: Tremster on December 02, 2021, 03:09:22 PM
Nice!

I haven't evenmoar built the prototype yet. Actually, I won't be able to for at least another week most likely.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 02, 2021, 03:23:49 PM
Quote from: Tremster on December 02, 2021, 03:09:22 PM
Nice!

I haven't evenmoar built the prototype yet. Actually, I won't be able to for at least another week most likely.
It will be even moar longer, but even moar worth the wait...[emoji12]

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Tremster

jjjimi84

Man December is going to be awesome! I was really surprised to hear a few clips of that Ibanez overdrive, sounds great and I can understand why it wasnt a huge seller.

benny_profane

Looks like a good crew will be joining the ranks! Stoked to see what weirdness you have in store for the Scrambler.

Was the HM-2 a fever dream that got out of hand, or do you think that's still in the works?

madbean

Quote from: benny_profane on December 02, 2021, 08:42:18 PM
Looks like a good crew will be joining the ranks! Stoked to see what weirdness you have in store for the Scrambler.

Was the HM-2 a fever dream that got out of hand, or do you think that's still in the works?

Homey don't play...

Aentons

Quote from: madbean on December 02, 2021, 09:48:20 PM

Homey don't play...
I really like the crossed resistors, but I feel like it needs to make us bend at least one leg of an IC

jimilee

Homey don't play...

benny_profane

Homey don't play...

I can't believe you got that version fabbed. That's beyond incredible. I'd still like to see a sane version, but that's absolutely amazing.

Edit: Hope many DRC errors did you get? I can only imagine what the build doc for this will look like.