News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

finding 9mm pots for an old Zombii project

Started by MarkL, December 04, 2021, 04:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkL

I'm trying to source the on-board 9mm pots for an etched Zombii board, and I'm not sure where to find them.  Looking at Mouser there's a ton of options, but I'm a little worried I'm going to pick the wrong one/s.  Can anybody tell me the specific part number/s I need to find for the 5K and 10K pots for this project?

Thanks very much in advance.

Aentons

The zombie in the etchers paradise area uses 16mm pots

MarkL

I should specify, this is an older version of the etched board that is very long and thin, and takes the 9MM pots.  I hope that helps.

jimilee

Quote from: MarkL on December 04, 2021, 05:43:59 PM
I should specify, this is an older version of the etched board that is very long and thin, and takes the 9MM pots.  I hope that helps.
Did you look at Tayda? Those are the ones you want. Option B: You can still you use 16mm, just wired them instead of board mounting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

MarkL

Thank you so much...I think that will do the trick really well.  Appreciate the help!

jimilee

Sometimes, I would leave it the larger  value pot just to see what kind of diy magic it makes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.