News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Swoosh

Started by cooder, January 12, 2022, 10:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

A flanger, of course.

Madbean Collosalus flanger with added active mix/blend board from clean to 100 wet.
The Mix control can be run with expression pedal, once exp jack is inserted in switching jack the dashboard pot is deactivated. Good fun to dive into the swoosssh bomb.

This one has been sitting around awhile in the "to be finished heap" as I was waiting on the last parts to arrive. Nice to get it buttoned up.
Acrylic faceplate with laser decal while my printer was still working, now it's dead...
Very cool sounding flanger indeed.

And before you quite rightly say that there's a whole lot of empty wasted space, yes, right. I use really only 125B or as in this case 1590XX enclosures because my pedal board is kinda modular setup which works relentlessly only for these two sizes on purpose. And I can live happily with that.
My feet as well, they are not the smallest either.
BigNoise Amplification

dawson

Nice work- I caught myself just staring at those guts on my 50" TV/monitor for a good minute or two..your photography skills are really outstanding
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

jimilee

That's sharp looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Another amazing build. I love those acrylic clear faceplates and that black paint inside the enclosure [emoji140]

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

That is all around delicious, nice work!

Bret608

Using an expression pedal for the mix is a really cool idea! Never thought of it myself. Great build as always!

chongmagic

Beautiful build as always, and your wiring job is impeccable.

Bio77

Awesome build, Stephan!  I also have a mix of 125Bs and 1590XXs on my gigging board.

lars

My first reaction was, "W H A T, the Collosalus is available in the shop again?" (only to be disappointed)
But, an awesome build, and no doubt the envy of many right now who also would like a Collosalus board....
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

cooder

Cheers Gents!
Quote from: lars on January 14, 2022, 05:58:41 AM
My first reaction was, "W H A T, the Collosalus is available in the shop again?" (only to be disappointed)
But, an awesome build, and no doubt the envy of many right now who also would like a Collosalus board....
Yes it has been waiting to see the light of day for awhile... good things take time.
Quote from: Bret608 on January 13, 2022, 03:36:24 PM
Using an expression pedal for the mix is a really cool idea! Never thought of it myself. Great build as always!
Yes it's cool when there extra space available. The MIX is not on original circuit, it is the purple extra board, active blend control really. Works well.

Quote from: dawson on January 12, 2022, 11:24:44 PM
Nice work- I caught myself just staring at those guts on my 50" TV/monitor for a good minute or two..your photography skills are really outstanding
Thanks kind Sir, I'm just snapping the photos.
BigNoise Amplification