News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Slow loris

Started by Thewintersoldier, January 12, 2022, 04:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

You know what its all about and how it sounds, except BigMonk lol. I wanted yet another for an alternate board for bass that I'm working on. Motorola metal can 308. Just a mean sounding pedal. Love Brian's 2020 to present layouts, so clean.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Nice! The rat has been my obsession for about two months now. Where did you get the 308?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

This one came from John aka Bio77. I got it for painting an enclosure for him last summer. Still waiting to see his build report with it.
Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Mojo. Special powers. Clean look inside out.
Resistance is futile.
BigNoise Amplification

mjg

jjjimi84

Looking super clean, nice job

Bio77

That looks awesome, Chris!  BM will be stoked.......well at least he better be, or you'll roast him  ;D

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 12, 2022, 05:21:24 PM
This one came from John aka Bio77. I got it for painting an enclosure for him last summer. Still waiting to see his build report with it.
I'm still trying to figure out how to make face plates.  That box looks perfect, I'm too scared to try no film on it.   

jimilee

I got some no film waterslide stuff coming, I'm looking for a better way.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on January 13, 2022, 02:03:46 PM
That looks awesome, Chris!  BM will be stoked.......well at least he better be, or you'll roast him  ;D

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 12, 2022, 05:21:24 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how to make face plates.  That box looks perfect, I'm too scared to try no film on it.
Gordo has that fancy laser engraver, you might try talking to him about it.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Aentons

What do you guys think about the metal can 308 vs the dip chips? I have a metal can from small ear and I've noticed that when embiggening the 30pf compensation cap a bit to 68 or 100 the metal can go into melt down whereas the dip does not. I'm curious if you've noticed any differences as well

Thewintersoldier

I've never tried maybe next one I will experiment!
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Aentons on January 13, 2022, 04:07:45 PM
What do you guys think about the metal can 308 vs the dip chips? I have a metal can from small ear and I've noticed that when embiggening the 30pf compensation cap a bit to 68 or 100 the metal can go into melt down whereas the dip does not. I'm curious if you've noticed any differences as well
Now, when you say meltdown, how do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aentons

Quote from: jimilee on January 13, 2022, 06:37:57 PM
Quote from: Aentons on January 13, 2022, 04:07:45 PM
Now, when you say meltdown, how do you mean?
When you put a hot signal into it and it spits and sputters and cuts in and out