News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

couple recent builds- florist and naughty fish

Started by harryklippton, January 17, 2022, 12:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harryklippton

Here's a couple recent builds. Dan @jjjimi84 painted the florist for me back in the fall. He said "it's a weird one" and I love how it came out. I'm not much of a chorus guy, which is why I built this one. I wanted to see what I could do with it. There are some cool sounds in there for sure.

I just finished the naughty fish a few days ago, although I had done the enclosure almost a year ago. I like how the design came out, but it was one of my first no film decals and i trimmed it a little too close to the edge, so the outline toner didn't adhere real well. This is a cool pedal with lots of wacky sounds in it. I can't wait to check it out more and try it with bass and keys and stuff too.

pics below with some quick sound clips of each

jimilee

I'm so jealous of your Les Paul. I've got several, but. One have P90s. Pedal sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

jjjimi84

Loving them! Clean builds inside and out, nice work.

harryklippton

Forgot to mention that I did squeeze a 16mm pot in there for the volume pot on the naughty fish since I forgot to order a 9mm one, I just cut the legs off and rotated the pot upside down

cooder

Awesome builds Will, and great graphics on both, both very different as they are!
Cool.
BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

So glad your finally getting some work done, slow and steady is good for now. She won't be a baby forever. Great builds Will.
Who the hell is Bucky?