The Pedal Builder’s Vector Pack v2.0!

Started by powerpopguy, April 05, 2022, 05:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerpopguy

Hi All!

Launched yesterday!

The Pedal Builder's Vector Pack v2.0!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1208292535/pedal-builders-vector-pack-v20

This expands on the original version to include 20 pages and 200 vector illustrations in total, including basic drilling templates for all popular enclosures. Lots of newly added knobs, hardware, etc. Between version 1 and 2, I put in about 6 months worth of illustrating. :shock:

While the first one was a giveaway, I'm going the Etsy digital download route this time around, as I've had a pretty tough time financially throughout the pandemic, so every little bit helps. My sincere thanks to anyone who snags a copy, and I hope it comes in super handy for designing pedal graphics, layouts, test-fits, drilling, etc.  I personally use it All.The.Time.

Cheers, Eric (Powerpopguy)

On The Road Effects

Thewintersoldier

Nice, I'm gonna have to check this out. I use v1 all the time, truly indispensable!
Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

4.99? Sold! Thanks for putting the work into this

tyrichards

You rock. I'm buying this today. Perfect timing, because I'm about to do 3 new pedals.

Willybomb

Wow, I'll definitely be checking this out as the original pack has been used to lay out EVERY SINGLE ONE of my builds.

madbean

culturejam

Done bought it. I used V1 all the time. Very happy to pay for all the hard work that goes into this.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Hirti

I use the V1 everytime I create a design, so this will be an insta buy!  Thx for creating these :)

EBK

I just purchased my copy!  Excellent work, and much appreciated!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber