Main Menu

Things I built

Started by jimilee, April 05, 2022, 06:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Here is some stuff I've completed

Starting with a double muff.

Sludge Hammer

This is like the MadProfessor sweet honey drive. I found a schematic and haven't seen anyone else so it.

Release the Dragon Hounds!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Nice Jimi! how do you like the double muff? I like mine. That sludge hammer is awesome, I can't wait to build mine.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on April 05, 2022, 06:20:14 PM
Nice Jimi! how do you like the double muff? I like mine. That sludge hammer is awesome, I can't wait to build mine.
Thanks. The double Muff is definitely worth building. I really like the sound of the singles

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

Looking good!  I'm curious what you think of the Dragon Hound, being a Rat guy? 

peccary

You've been busy, man! Nice work.

cooder

Cool stuff again, Jimi! Nailing it!
BigNoise Amplification

zombie_rock123

Love the Winnie the Pooh on the Honey Bee haha.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

harryklippton

How are you liking the sludge hammer?

jimilee

Quote from: Bio77 on April 05, 2022, 08:14:48 PM
Looking good!  I'm curious what you think of the Dragon Hound, being a Rat guy?
I'm really digging it so far. It's still pretty distorted and crunchy. The overdrive side I'm still playing with. It's impressive.

jimilee

Quote from: harryklippton on April 05, 2022, 10:52:35 PM
How are you liking the sludge hammer?
It's got fantastic tone shaping abilities. I haven't pulled out a bass yet, though. The distortion is not great with my guitar, I'm looking forward to plugging in a bass.

jimilee

Quote from: zombie_rock123 on April 05, 2022, 09:45:57 PM
Love the Winnie the Pooh on the Honey Bee haha.
Thank you, I thought it was pretty funny to. It's an interesting drive. I see where I could have put some toggle switches. It has soft clipping in both feedback loops and hard clipping.

fig

Exactly why I'm a fan sir!
I'm lookin' for this place called Lee Ho Fooks

jjjimi84

You are really cranking them out! That Dragon Hound graphic is awesome, all of it is really top shelf.

jimilee

Quote from: fig on April 06, 2022, 01:19:53 AM
Exactly why I'm a fan sir!

Thank you!
Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 06, 2022, 11:33:28 PM
You are really cranking them out! That Dragon Hound graphic is awesome, all of it is really top shelf.

Thank you sir!

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on April 05, 2022, 06:20:14 PM
Had my hearing aids adjusted. These all sound killer. The double muff feels very versatile. The honey bear sounds really tight. The dragon hound rat side is very crunchy.