News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PFUKR build: CD2022

Started by madbean, April 07, 2022, 06:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Hands up if you misread it as CD4022, and spent a few braincells wondering which logic chip that was.

If they're getting a Cave Dweller off Brian, then they're a lucky human. The only better PT delay is the Cave Dweller Dub Edition.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nzCdog

That's looking really cool so far Brian.  :)

madbean

Quote from: alanp on April 09, 2022, 01:23:14 AM
If they're getting a Cave Dweller off Brian, then they're a lucky human. The only better PT delay is the Cave Dweller Dub Edition.

I should really take another look at the Dub ed. It was just something I did as an after-thought (like 10 years ago?) but I've heard a few people say they really like it. Don't know whatever happened to my build!

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 09, 2022, 07:32:14 PM

I should really take another look at the Dub ed. It was just something I did as an after-thought (like 10 years ago?) but I've heard a few people say they really like it. Don't know whatever happened to my build!
I'd like to build one myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 09, 2022, 07:32:14 PM

I'd like to build one myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

fig

I'm lookin' for this place called Lee Ho Fooks

cooder

Super cool and I bet it will look and sound great once all buttoned up!
BigNoise Amplification

madbean

I'll take some proper beauty shots tomorrow, but this is finally done. Turned out pretty good!

I've ported the layout over to a standard 2 layer PCB design. So, I'm thinking I will release this with the caveat that 100% of sales will go towards Ukraine relief fund, Pedals for Ukraine, etch. Seems like the logical thing to do.

harryklippton

Quote from: madbean on April 12, 2022, 08:57:53 PM
I'll take some proper beauty shots tomorrow, but this is finally done. Turned out pretty good!
😍😍😍

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

nzCdog

This turned out awesome! Congrats :)

Bio77

Incredibly freaking cool!  8)