News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

April projects released, plus a new Giveaway board.

Started by madbean, April 22, 2022, 01:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

This month's releases:
Splunker: Si fuzz w/ a PT2399 delay in a 1590B
Stage Fright 2022: Re-release with small tweaks to the layout.
Degenerator: Another PT2399 delay with envelope driven modulation.
MugShot: a boost based on the input of the Moog MF-104 delay. Free with every purchase $10 and over (exc. shipping, while supplies last).
sProbe: a Breadbuddy style utility board you can use for audio probing and voltage readings on an a full pedal.

Here's a demo I made. I also recorded some video of me playing the parts but ended up have serious sync issues. So, I abandoned that. I'll try to do a better job planning on the next demo.

[youtube width=720]OjGsdu1Lrp8[/youtube]

dawson

Wow, these all look great- that Degenerator's really got me interested
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

BricksnBeatles

Only picked up a Stage Fright (I've been checking a few times a day lol), but I'm 100% on board for a Degenerator in my next order of a few boards, once I relieve a bit of my backlog

jjjimi84

I loved that demo! They all sound really great, glad to see the stage fright back as a release. It is a really great pedal

nzCdog

matmosphere

But I haven't had time to even touch the last set, but I love a good wonky delay, and that Moog boost..

madbean

Glad you guys thought the demo was okay. I think I will do a separate short one for the Degenerator since I really only used one setting for the entire thing. It can do a lot more. I've got most of the orders out and there are still a few Mugshots left. Not a ton,but a handful or so.

Since I've been working so hard recently I've already completed all the design work for the next release which will come mid-May. So, things are really picking up speed in madbeanland, the happiest place on Erf.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 25, 2022, 11:57:51 PM
Glad you guys thought the demo was okay. I think I will do a separate short one for the Degenerator since I really only used one setting for the entire thing. It can do a lot more. I've got most of the orders out and there are still a few Mugshots left. Not a ton,but a handful or so.

Since I've been working so hard recently I've already completed all the design work for the next release which will come mid-May. So, things are really picking up speed in madbeanland, the happiest place on Erf.
Are you going to be your own autonomous government like Disney world before desantis took them down? If so, I'd like to visit the house of bean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on April 26, 2022, 02:08:50 PM
Are you going to be your own autonomous government like Disney world before desantis took them down? If so, I'd like to visit the house of bean.

Oh please, don't let me get started on that worthless bastard!

All the rides in madbeanland will be powered by love, wind and solar. However, it will be ruled by an autonomous government populated by members of the cult I am starting: the Church of Briantology.

zombie_rock123

And after you complete all levels of PCB difficulty you get to learn the secrets of Beanu.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 26, 2022, 03:09:05 PM
Quote from: jimilee on April 26, 2022, 02:08:50 PM

Oh please, don't let me get started on that worthless bastard!

All the rides in madbeanland will be powered by love, wind and solar. However, it will be ruled by an autonomous government populated by members of the cult I am starting: the Church of Briantology.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I wasn't sure which way that one would go, but I am pleased.

I'm totally down for Brianland. I'm not much of a joiner, so I will just sit and watch the cult so their governance stuff.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

I already attend the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Wiring.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Quote from: zombie_rock123 on April 26, 2022, 04:12:29 PM
And after you complete all levels of PCB difficulty you get to learn the secrets of Beanu.

This might be the single best joke ever made here.

madbean

Update: All MugShots are spoken for so the giveaway has ended.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 27, 2022, 03:20:56 PM
Update: All MugShots are spoken for so the giveaway has ended.
Nice, that was fast.