News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PFUKR250

Started by Bio77, May 01, 2022, 12:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matmosphere

Quote from: jjjimi84 on May 04, 2022, 07:04:01 AM
This is so cool, I like that is kind of like a homage but just a million times better.

HAHAHA, that really nails it

benny_profane

Quote from: matmosphere on May 04, 2022, 07:14:02 AM
This is so cool, I like that is kind of like a homage but just a million times better.

HAHAHA, that really nails it

Absolutely! Perfectly put!

Bio77

Thanks everyone! 

As promised, a demo (Same one that was on Reverb).  I think it sounds pretty killer.  I want to revisit this circuit soon, it's a great one to breadboard. 

It's not me playing, it's a friend of mine.  I think using a friend has been a lot easier for me.  I always stress out way too much trying figure out what to play for demos. Also, it frees me up to twiddle knobs.

Invertiguy

Facts. The skull with LED bypass indicators for eyes in particular really does it for me, and it doesn't hurt that it sounds amazing!
Doomsday Devices

harryklippton

Quote from: Bio77 on May 04, 2022, 09:42:43 PM
Thanks everyone! 

As promised, a demo (Same one that was on Reverb).  I think it sounds pretty killer.  I want to revisit this circuit soon, it's a great one to breadboard. 

It's not me playing, it's a friend of mine.  I think using a friend has been a lot easier for me.  I always stress out way too much trying figure out what to play for demos. Also, it frees me up to twiddle knobs.

That sounds really good. What amp and guitar was it?

nzCdog

Ahhhh those red skull eyes! This would look kilker on the pedalboard!  Congrats :)