News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

May release schedule

Started by madbean, May 04, 2022, 05:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I'll have to set the release back a couple more days. Unfortunately I've been having some migraine issues the last two days and it's making getting tasks done very difficult. I set the release to the 5th, but I may be able to get it done by Friday. Just depends on how I feel tomorrow. Thanks for you patience, guys.

Also, I posted the contents of the Tourbus Bonus pack on the Store page. And, I was able to reduce the cost a bit from what I first estimated.

Thewintersoldier

I know all too well what it's like to deal with migraines, take your time Brian and take care of yourself because we aren't going anywhere.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Hope you feel better, Brian. 

madbean

Projects are now released. I'll have to come back to the Imp and Impulse Power at a later time. Everything else is available.

jimilee

Heyyy good to see you, feeling better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

Just ordered!  8)

I took a quick look at the Collosalus and Tourbus docs.  Hat's off to you MB!  There's really a lot of good stuff in there. 

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on June 06, 2022, 01:16:47 PM
Heyyy good to see you, feeling better?

A bit on and off the last few days but I powered through. Tomorrow is another day :)

madbean

Also, couldn't deal with it the last couple of days but I will do my best to get a short demo of each up soon. I've got a family obligation Thurs-Mon so I'll try to do it before that or right after if I can't. I really want a good demo of the Tourbus. When I do the neg. ground version in a couple months I'll do a comparison video of all three DMM projects (Troubus PGE, NGE, Total Recall) just for fun.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: madbean on June 06, 2022, 03:42:27 PM
Also, couldn't deal with it the last couple of days but I will do my best to get a short demo of each up soon. I've got a family obligation Thurs-Mon so I'll try to do it before that or right after if I can't. I really want a good demo of the Tourbus. When I do the neg. ground version in a couple months I'll do a comparison video of all three DMM projects (Troubus PGE, NGE, Total Recall) just for fun.
Looking forward to the demo Brian. Other than being negative ground, are there any differences between the two tour buses? Hope you feel better.
Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on June 07, 2022, 06:40:32 AM
Other than being negative ground, are there any differences between the two tour buses?

Yes, the goal is 9v operation w/ charge pump. There will be a few parts differences but not that many. Same basic footprint and layout. I haven't ordered the prototype boards yet so still remains to be seen if my design is correct.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: madbean on June 07, 2022, 02:46:26 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on June 07, 2022, 06:40:32 AM
Other than being negative ground, are there any differences between the two tour buses?

Yes, the goal is 9v operation w/ charge pump. There will be a few parts differences but not that many. Same basic footprint and layout. I haven't ordered the prototype boards yet so still remains to be seen if my design is correct.
I might be building both...I feel like I have to. I don't know why, but I wanna know if there is a difference, probably not though lol
Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on June 07, 2022, 04:04:49 PM
...I wanna know if there is a difference, probably not though lol

My goal will be to adequately demonstrate any differences between them so builders can decide which is the best version to build for themselves. As much as I love to sell PCBs, these are expensive to build so I think it's best to just show rather than tell what might be the "best sounding" (even though that's pretty subjective) to make an informed choice.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: madbean on June 07, 2022, 05:20:47 PM

My goal will be to adequately demonstrate any differences between them so builders can decide which is the best version to build for themselves. As much as I love to sell PCBs, these are expensive to build so I think it's best to just show rather than tell what might be the "best sounding" (even though that's pretty subjective) to make an informed choice.
I feel you Brian, but you'll likely get my money twice because it's an EHX pedal, It's a freakin DMM and I already bought the positive ground version because I couldn't wait lol
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on June 07, 2022, 05:20:47 PM

Heck yes. I always go to YouTube to hear what a pedal sounds like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

I just ordered the road rage bb and I'm really excited about it