matmosphere

Quote from: harryklippton on May 06, 2022, 07:04:09 PM
Quote from: matmosphere on May 06, 2022, 06:19:18 PM
Quote from: harryklippton on May 04, 2022, 11:05:41 PM
Quote from: jjjimi84 on May 04, 2022, 09:26:25 PM
Quote from: matmosphere on May 04, 2022, 08:29:03 PM
Did you see the new Kenobi trailer?

Looks good to me, can't wait.

I've very much enjoyed Mando and Boba Fett, high hopes that the shows continue being good.

That trailer looks great and I am hoping they take cues from the comics.

I always wondered about the star wars comics. Got any recommendations?

Just a heads up, a bunch of the graphic novels are on sale for a buck or two each on the Kindle format on amazon right now. And if you've never tried it reading newer comics on kindle, on an iPad or something, is actually pretty awesome. You can bring up everything panel by panel and blow through stuff.

I've got marvel unlimited, so I've already got access to all of them. I read comics digitally every day

Nice, how is it? I've thought about it a couple of times but never pulled the trigger. Much like building I never seem to find enough time to read.

harryklippton

Quote from: matmosphere on May 06, 2022, 07:27:41 PM
Quote from: harryklippton on May 06, 2022, 07:04:09 PM
Quote from: matmosphere on May 06, 2022, 06:19:18 PM
Quote from: harryklippton on May 04, 2022, 11:05:41 PM
Quote from: jjjimi84 on May 04, 2022, 09:26:25 PM

I've very much enjoyed Mando and Boba Fett, high hopes that the shows continue being good.

That trailer looks great and I am hoping they take cues from the comics.

I always wondered about the star wars comics. Got any recommendations?

Just a heads up, a bunch of the graphic novels are on sale for a buck or two each on the Kindle format on amazon right now. And if you've never tried it reading newer comics on kindle, on an iPad or something, is actually pretty awesome. You can bring up everything panel by panel and blow through stuff.

I've got marvel unlimited, so I've already got access to all of them. I read comics digitally every day

Nice, how is it? I've thought about it a couple of times but never pulled the trigger. Much like building I never seem to find enough time to read.

I use it basically every day. I've had it for a couple years and I really like it

jjjimi84

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on May 06, 2022, 07:23:13 PM
Totally rad! I was hoping to share my own Star Wars builds (I have a few dozen in various states of progress, from 'waiting to be boxed' to 'still laying out the pcb') this may 4th, but school put them on hold. Seeing this reminded me that I have something in the works (quite a way off though– haven't even started the pcb layout) that I'll be hitting you up about in the future.

Now you got me all excited!

I almost exclusively read digital comics, besides the marvel app i use panels which allows users to upload cbr or cbz files and works like a charm. I have the idw app which is also very nice.

Muadzin

Boba Fett sucked hard, acted completely out of character and was an extra in his own show. Like most Disney Marvel shows by the way. And have you heard about the leaked Kenobi ending? Strong wahmen is going to save the day it would seem. Which is by now the standard method of operation that Disney employs. Take a well liked character, be it Star Wars or Marvel, from before the Disney acquisition, put it next to a new character created after the Disney acquisition (which means Disney owns the full rights) and belittle or make look stupid the well liked character in order to make the Disney character look good.