News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Gut Punch Clean Boost

Started by Drew Hallenbeck, May 23, 2022, 07:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Hallenbeck

Pretty much the same as the discontinued Fat Pants Jr.
I've added pads for connecting pins 1 & 8 on the charge pump to allow for using other ones than the standard LT1054CP. I also added pads for using either an SMT or through-hole JFET.
I built a few of the old Fat Pants Jr. boards in 1590B enclosures with this same graphic. This is the first in a 125B with top-mount jacks using my new boards.
It really is a great little boost!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Aleph Null

Looks like a really nice layout! Where do you get your PCBs fabricated?

jimilee

Love the graphic on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

Looks really nice!  I remember this was your first layout a few years ago, I like the upgrades on the v2.

Drew Hallenbeck

Quote from: Aleph Null on May 23, 2022, 09:10:07 AM
Looks like a really nice layout! Where do you get your PCBs fabricated?

These were from JLC PCB. I've had pretty good luck with them so far.
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Invertiguy

Nice work, I love the graphics! Having just finished up a Fat Pants Jr board I had laying around I can definitely agree that it's a wonderful little boost. It may just be a single JFet but there's definitely something special about it!
Doomsday Devices

jjjimi84

That is top shelf all around! One of my favorite madbean designs ever.

Bret608

The whole package is great! Graphics, colors, layout, the whole thing is a winner.

Paradox916

Looks good,  everyone needs a clean boost... love the brand by the way[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nzCdog

Right in the solar plexus! Love this :)