News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

clarity to this madness...

Started by jessenator, May 28, 2022, 07:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessenator

SO I'm working on a prototype board I had made and I'm going to troubleshoot it (Monday, because I know when to walk away before something bad happens), but I just want some clarity before I start...

This relationship is correct, correct? These footprints are from the madbean Eagle libraries. I just want to make sure my brain was screwed on right when I put everything on the board, before I start probing. Thanks.

jimilee

If you're asking if the lugs are numbered correctly, yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

Quote from: jimilee on May 28, 2022, 08:17:45 PM
If you're asking if the lugs are numbered correctly, yes.

Thanks. Welp, it's on to issues down the line. I thought maybe it was a switch wiring issue seeing as the LEDs don't illuminate, so I'll have to check power next.

jessenator

Okay, here's the next part I'd appreciate some input on: I'm also working on a dual effect on a single board. I wanted a bypass LED on it, and I think this is correct. It is, however, the portion that is new and added to (the front of) the signal path, so I might've messed up.  +V is 9V 

This is based on Beavis Audio's LPB-1 schematic:

jimilee

That looks good to me. I make the power section separate, on my schematics, so I think I see what you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

Thanks for checking it. I'm going to home in on the power section next.