News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Oops! Wrong-808 (yet another tube screamer + Demo)

Started by BricksnBeatles, June 20, 2022, 07:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on June 22, 2022, 05:55:15 PM
Dang! I really wasn't expecting the love I'm seeing for this! There are always so many fantastic builds on here. I thought for sure the visuals would be a bit too niche/oddball since I tend to base a lot of my stuff on weird, silly puns.
It's hard in this day and age to make a tube screamer of all things seem interesting, so the fact that you're all digging the graphic makes me super happy!
It's a more "mature and intellectual" group here, unlike the kids table lol
Who the hell is Bucky?

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on June 23, 2022, 06:24:18 PM
Quote from: BricksnBeatles on June 22, 2022, 05:55:15 PM
Dang! I really wasn't expecting the love I'm seeing for this! There are always so many fantastic builds on here. I thought for sure the visuals would be a bit too niche/oddball since I tend to base a lot of my stuff on weird, silly puns.
It's hard in this day and age to make a tube screamer of all things seem interesting, so the fact that you're all digging the graphic makes me super happy!
It's a more "mature and intellectual" group here, unlike the kids table lol

"Mature and intellectual" says the Marvel geek to the Star Wars geek 😉😂

Derpinador

Well, just proof we don't quite grow up, just old and likely out we got to 17-18 instead of stopping at 11;)
That is 1 MOJO pedal, and I don't blame ya for avoiding T-Screamers, my luck sux with them I either have crackling like I messed up a solder joint or this last 1 just keeps melting bits in response to my trying to recycle hating on the shipping fees triple the cost of the smd parts....
Now I have to get back to the choice of whether I want my tourbus to be painted highway yellow/orange or the box with my boost and compressor in it(it's a joke on my ability , well lack thereof, to play)

Paradox916

Your graphics concept, layout and execution on this turned out great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jessenator

That graphic job is TOP notch, my dude! I'll echo the sentiments that the TR to TS tie-in is wonderful :D