News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bunch of builds... reimagined

Started by Thewintersoldier, July 06, 2022, 08:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

I'm not one to rest on my laurels. Ever have builds you loved to play but you felt you could do better, you didn't want to settle for less, settle for mediocrity and strip them down, rewire, reimagine and fall in love with them all over again? I'm that guy. Here is a fresh new set of rebuilds.

Who the hell is Bucky?

zombie_rock123

Not one to rest on your laurels is an understatement, I swear you're actually three pedal builders in a trench coat. Sterling work as always dude, love the Clone Theory graphics in particular
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

jimilee

Very neat looking. I've been tempted and wanted to, but I got over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: zombie_rock123 on July 06, 2022, 09:44:37 AM
Not one to rest on your laurels is an understatement, I swear you're actually three pedal builders in a trench coat. Sterling work as always dude, love the Clone Theory graphics in particular
Thank you, I'm just in my own little world having fun making noise. That clone theory image was something I really liked and thought it was a really cool take on Mystique.
Who the hell is Bucky?

blackhatboojum

Always bringing the 🔥.  I'll take a big helping of that Small Clone with a side of that Small Stone.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: blackhatboojum on July 06, 2022, 08:01:20 PM
Always bringing the 🔥.  I'll take a big helping of that Small Clone with a side of that Small Stone.
So easy a caveman could do it 😂
Who the hell is Bucky?

BryGuy

Bio77

Looking good, Chris!  Is that Clone Theory new?  That enclosure looks killer.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on July 07, 2022, 09:02:17 PM
Looking good, Chris!  Is that Clone Theory new?  That enclosure looks killer.
It's not new new, but newer. I built it not to long ago but was not happy with the enclosure and wiring so I decided to strip it down and do it justice. It's a kick ass pedal.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

Man, I thought these all looked great to begin with, but the colors on the new enclosures really pop! In other words, I can see why you did this. Trust me, I've got some old builds I'd like to go back and give the royal treatment.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bret608 on July 08, 2022, 06:42:44 AM
Man, I thought these all looked great to begin with, but the colors on the new enclosures really pop! In other words, I can see why you did this. Trust me, I've got some old builds I'd like to go back and give the royal treatment.
If it's something you love to play it's totally worth it.
Who the hell is Bucky?