News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Announcement- 1st Zoom open meeting: Sunday Aug. 14th @ 7-9pm Central Time

Started by madbean, August 06, 2022, 04:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

I won't be able to stay for the whole meeting, but I'm going to try and drop by for a few minutes.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Drew Hallenbeck

I was following the other thread and didn't notice this one until this morning....
Hopefully the meeting was fun and we'll be doing more in the future. I'll keep a closer eye on things so I don't miss out on the next one!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

madbean

It was fun! We actually went for a bout 2.5 hours. A few people stuck it out for the whole thing. The MVP was BricksnBeatles who managed to hang with us old fogies.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on August 15, 2022, 07:01:20 AM
It was fun! We actually went for a bout 2.5 hours. A few people stuck it out for the whole thing. The MVP was BricksnBeatles who managed to hang with us old fogies.
Bwahahahaha yeah he did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

PS I've got a month of Zoom Pro paid for so I expect I'll do another one within the next 30 days. After that, we'll if interest is maintained to continue on.

BricksnBeatles

Hahaha y'all are still young by my standards. With the concerts I go to, I'm used to hanging with the AARP crowd. You ever see the audience for a Brian Wilson or King Crimson show?

It was a good time! Hopefully I'm around to catch the next one too!

jimilee

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on August 15, 2022, 08:23:16 AM
Hahaha y'all are still young by my standards. With the concerts I go to, I'm used to hanging with the AARP crowd. You ever see the audience for a Brian Wilson or King Crimson show?

It was a good time! Hopefully I'm around to catch the next one too!
Bwahahahaha I caught Joe Bonamassa and Santana, we all sat down and enjoyed the show. That was nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Was bummed I couldn't make the call but will hopefully make the next one.  I just snagged the IK Multimedia Tonex box and software (pre-order) and thought it would be interesting to be able to capture some of the MB projects as digital models.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Quote from: gordo on August 15, 2022, 11:12:19 AM
Was bummed I couldn't make the call but will hopefully make the next one.  I just snagged the IK Multimedia Tonex box and software (pre-order) and thought it would be interesting to be able to capture some of the MB projects as digital models.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?