News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Charlatan - The Worm

Started by Bio77, July 17, 2022, 05:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bio77

Finished the Worm.  I had a bunch of hiccups but it finally worked out. 

The zebra effect on my graphic was not intentional, but I thought it looked okay.  My no-film transfers have been unreliable, lately.  I think they might have reformulated the glue.  Anybody else having issues?  I might just go full UV print from here on out.  Those things look perfect.

gordo

That looks pretty slick so it's a bit of a happy accident.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Looks Great John, another tight build. The graphics still look good but I feel you on the no film. Last time I bought more the paper itself was different as well. I think it also might start going bad the longer it sits but can't confirm it. For 6 dollars extra per enclosure it's not bad to do a UV print. Still a banging build!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

I'm still on my first bottle of glue but I frequently have problems with the toner jumping off in the water

benny_profane

Great job with the graphics there! I think the zebra effect looks good, but I get the disappointment. It almost has the look of a soil cross-section. 

Phenomenal job with the board and in the box! How're you finding the circuit?

cooder

Great build and the zebra looks are a happy accident indeed here. Fab.
BigNoise Amplification

Bio77

Thanks guys.  8)

Quote from: benny_profane on July 17, 2022, 08:02:17 PM
How're you finding the circuit?
It's a weird one for sure, but there's some good sounds in there.  I think the vibrato is my favorite, it has a small clone type metallic timbre to it, if that makes sense.  :P

Aleph Null

I assumed you used a grungy font. It looks good, even if it isn't what you had in mind. The font plus the day-glo makes it look like  '90's design.

blackhatboojum

Clean and tight build as always. 
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

dawson

Dang, those knobs and that footswitch placement-
you really know how to balance a layout- that looks awesome!
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

Bio77

Thanks everyone! 8)
Quote from: dawson on July 20, 2022, 10:15:50 AM
Dang, those knobs and that footswitch placement-
you really know how to balance a layout- that looks awesome!
Thanks man. I took a bunch of elective photography in college, I feel like I dip into that with my compositions.