News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A gift for two forum members

Started by Thewintersoldier, July 28, 2022, 06:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Two good people who are both really cool people that are supportive, generous and genuine dudes as well as great builders had holes in their pedal collection. I'm the type of person who likes to make people pedals just because. @Paradox916 has never played an OTA phaser, so made him my favorite one. @blackhatboojum doesn't have a big muff so I had to make him the best version of one. I hope they enjoy them and see lots of use because no one is more deserving of it than these two fine individuals. No mods, stock circuits, UV prints from tayda and lots of love

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

blackhatboojum

This is such an awesome gesture!  I'm honored Chris and I can't thank you enough.  That Russian Muff is going to get all kinds of use 😁😍.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

Derpinador

Quote from: blackhatboojum on July 28, 2022, 08:45:36 AM
This is such an awesome gesture!  I'm honored Chris and I can't thank you enough.  That Russian Muff is going to get all kinds of use 😁😍.
Sounds like an adult film opener...

As always Winter, the builds are tight and  thematic. I forsee much sonic mayhem ahead!

Bio77

Killer builds and damn cool of you!   

harryklippton

These look great. The guys are gonna be psyched

jjjimi84

Them are a couple of beauties right there!

gordo

Well played sir.  That's a very nice gesture.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

diablochris6

Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

cooder

Just as cool as generous, very nice builds and prezzies!
BigNoise Amplification

Govmnt_Lacky

LOVE to see this type of pedal philanthropy. Well done sir and fantastic builds!

mattc

Carlsoti

I'm new to the forum. This is cool to see. I think I'll like it here, if this is representative of the kind of community that's been developed.
"We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams..."

Paradox916

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thewintersoldier

Thanks everyone, the real joy is being able to do this type of thing. These guys as well as @jjjimi84 @harryklippton and @peccary keep me going and inspired in building so being able to give something back is the best feeling.
Who the hell is Bucky?