News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sludge Hammer – Bass Driver

Started by Bio77, July 31, 2022, 11:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bio77

This one came out super nice, very stoked on it.  It's going on my board. Enclosure is a Tayda UV print.

I decided to skip the DI because I have a DI on my bass head, but I added the components for that section in case I want to add it down the road.  Word to the wise on this build: Be careful with the placement of the jacks.  I placed mine too close to the lid and had to do some bending and add some electrical tape to the lid so it wasn't making contact.

zombie_rock123

Love the design, yellow and black looks super sweet. The name pops off the enclosure!
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

benny_profane

Awesome! The design is great and the color contrast is striking. Nice addition of the sticker inside!

jimilee

That looks fantastic. I need to look into they UV printing stuff. The outside is fastly becoming the part I don't look forward to.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Thanks, gents!
Quote from: jimilee on July 31, 2022, 02:30:45 PM
That looks fantastic. I need to look into they UV printing stuff. The outside is fastly becoming the part I don't look forward to.
Highly recommended.  There's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it dialed in, you can really get some awesome results.  It's not too spendy either.

Quote from: benny_profane on July 31, 2022, 02:12:48 PM
Awesome! The design is great and the color contrast is striking. Nice addition of the sticker inside!
Thanks, Grant.  Brian's peace sign came off when I cleaned the board  ;D

benny_profane

Quote from: Bio77 on July 31, 2022, 05:55:03 PMThanks, Grant.  Brian's peace sign came off when I cleaned the board  ;D
Same thing happened to me too, haha.

Paradox916

Love the graphics!  The normal output on the pedal seems quite enough, So don't think you missed out on that.I almost regret putting the balanced out on there, I guess I'll find out when My cable gets here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gordo

Wow, talk about nailing the vibe of the original.  Super clean!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

blackhatboojum

The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

Invertiguy

I gotta say man, you never fail to produce a truly spectacular-looking pedal! I love the fact that you matched the color scheme and general style of the graphics while making them so much cooler. Incredible work!
Doomsday Devices

Bio77

Thanks guys!  I've been really having a lot of fun spook-a-fying classic designs.  It's a fun challenge to try and match the original.

jjjimi84

This is next level building! Such a clean build and cohesive design, really nice work!