News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Blues Crusher (diyguitarpedals pcb)

Started by Willybomb, September 24, 2022, 12:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Gudday all, this is the latest of my builds that lack any sort of visual inspiration.  Using Chromosphere's Blues Crusher pcb, I've wired the "Crush" switch to a footswitch, and replaced the resistor in the gain section that it would switch with a pot.

Basically, it switches between the high and low gain dip switch settings on PoT.  It's not a crazy amount of dirt, just a bit more fuller in the saturation.  Tayda drill, powdercoat, and UV print.

Willy.

jimilee

You're on fire, I love the art!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Willybomb

Thanks Jimi.  I have no inspiration for the artwork anymore, so it's a case of making it clean with some sort of image that goes with the title.  I'm currently searching for my two packets of steel 3pdt washers so I'm hoping to find those so I can bang out a few more shortly.  I've found my font at least, lol.

Thewintersoldier

I love it when people circle back around and follow thru with builds and complete them. The artwork is good and clean and shouldn't hold you up from finishing a build and playing it, I mean we do play these things right? 😂 Another good build.
Who the hell is Bucky?

mjg

Nice.  The UV prints really do look classy.